Home Remedies To Quit Smoking: Whenever you feel like smoking, then you can take a tooth of Mulethi (liquorice) and chew it. By doing this the urge to smoke will decrease.
Home Remedies To Quit Smoking: Smoking is very bad for health. Smoking addiction not only weakens your body but gradually weakens your mind as well. Doctors say that cigarette not only harms the smoker, but also harms those who are in contact with its smoke. Cigarette smoking can lead to dangerous diseases like cancer and heart attack. So try to stay away from cigarettes. Although it is very difficult to get away from the addiction of smoking, but it can be left by trying some home remedies. Let us tell you about some home remedies to quit smoking.
Home remedies to quit smoking
Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Actually water is very beneficial in removing toxins from the body. Drink a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal, this keeps the metabolic rate under control. Due to this, the habit of smoking also gradually starts giving up.
- Drinking one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water every day helps in quitting the habit of smoking cigarettes.
- Eating grated radish can benefit those who are chain smokers or suffering from bad addiction. It can also be eaten with honey.
- Oats helps in reducing the urge to smoke by flushing out the toxins from the body. In such a situation, definitely include oats in breakfast.
- Whenever you feel like smoking, you can take liquorice’s teeth and chew it. By doing this the urge to smoke will decrease.
- Whenever there is a desire to smoke, add a pinch of red chili powder in 1 glass of water and drink it. You will get instant relief from this.
- Ginseng is a herb, which lowers the cortisol level in the body and increases the energy level. In such a situation, you will not feel like smoking a cigarette.
- Mix two tablespoons of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it regularly for a few days after meals. Due to this, the addiction of smoking will start giving up gradually.