How to prepare for UPSC
Remember that failure is an event not a person : Namita Yadav, तोड़ दो या छोड़ दो
Why UPSC? Ask Yourself
According to people UPSC is one of the most toughest exam. But in reality, it’s just only a myth. Give preference quality rather than quantity. Be selective and fix the study materials you have what you have to read in upcoming one year. Fix your mind on one thing that that I have to clear this exam in first attempt with rank one. Give 8-10 productive hours, productive hours to study.
Important Key points For Preparing UPSC
Here, there are some small key points that you should follow during UPSC preparation :
- Give 8 to 10 hours to study
- Sleep well and take 6 to 8 hours
- Don’t take burden or frustration if feeling anything like this talk to your friends and family play games etc. you like.
- Just be honest to yourself and don’t study to prove yourself in front of others.
- Read every study materials twice or more times to clear all your doubts or missing parts.
- Don’t make schedules for a month or longer but before sleeping make plan that what you have to study next day.
Which books are best for UPSC
|Preliminary Preparatory Books||Mains Preparatory Books|
- You can study with history books of 6th to 12th for basic to advanced knowledge. You can also try Tamil nadu board books.
Art and Culture
- Ancient India by RS Sharma, Medieval India by Satish Chandra, India Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania are books for art and culture.
- NCERT books of 10th to 12th, GC Leong and Atlas is important.
- NCERT 6th to 12th
- Class 9th to 12th NCERT BOOKS
- India Economy By Sanjeev Verma
- Budget and Economy Survey
Download India Economy By Sanjeev Verma
- NCERT Biology Class 12th
- Shankar IAS environment
Buy Shankar IAS Environment
- 2nd Arc fourth report-Ethic in Governance
- 2nd Arc 12th report-Citizen centric administration
Some other Tips
Daily read news papers and specially recommended ‘THE HINDU‘ and highlight important news
Read Editorials carefully.
Write an essay in a week.
Read Yojna Magzine