JEE Main is considered to be one of the toughest exams in India which requires perseverance and hard work to crack. With Top 5 tips to crack JEE Main given on this page, the aspirants can learn the success mantras to excel in this exam. Aspirants basically start preparing from their class 11th so that they could score well in the exams. Students seeking admission in NIT, IIIT and GFTI have to crack JEE Main while students seeking admission in IIT have to further qualify JEE Advanced. JEE Main 2020 is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) twice a year , whereas JEE Advanced is conducted by a designated Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
In order to start preparing for the JEE Main 2020, aspirants must keep the following top tips in their mind while appearing for the examination. Before starting with the preparation for JEE Main 2020, it is always a good idea to have a piece of knowledge or idea regarding the JEE Main syllabus 2020 and paper pattern and the important topics that are asked frequently in the exam.
Top 5 Tips to Crack JEE Main
Read Also: JEE & NEET Question Bank
Top 5 Tips to Crack JEE Main are as follows:
- Set your Goal: When a person or individual sets a goal and have faith in yourself to achieve the target, your hard work lets you achieve it. One should be positive and yourself believe that if you can believe it, you can definitely achieve it with the sincere efforts and should stick to it thoroughly so that preparation is done properly. Preparation for JEE Main could bring boredom which can lower down the motivation levels since aspirants keep themselves away from family, for such situation should look for webinars, v-logs, podcasts apart from gaining the knowledge from books alone.JEE Main aspirants are advised by the coaching experts not to lower down their morale and motivation level. Mr. Ramesh Batlish, Center Head at FIITJEE, Noida centre, says “Stay calm, confident and trust yourself. Relax or indulge in meditation a day before the actual exam in order to give your best on the exam day”.
- Prepare a definite timetable: Such exams requires a lot of preparation and time schedule. Having a crucial plan will help you organize and distribute things accordingly. Preparation for JEE Main 2020 does not only focuses on the preparation of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics but also requires a lot of solving of mock tests previous year question papers. If there would not be a proper planning and arrangement to go with the syllabus, this can leave the aspirant lost and confused. Self-study, coaching, recreational activities and commuting should be given the preference in the last year of the preparation since the aspirant starts preparing for the JEE Main from their Class XI.
- Consistency: Students start preparing for the JEE with much more confidence and willingness but eventually get bored after sometime. JEE Main preparation requires a lot of dedication, concentration and as the days pass by one should dedicate more time towards the study. One should stick towards the study schedule and start preparing for it accordingly. JEE is considered as the toughest exam and many more students would be working hard to get into IITs or NITs. One should start pushing their boundaries while preparing for the exam. Success can only be achieved by working smartly towards preparing for the JEE Main and being consistent throughout the preparation time.
- Revision: Students must focus on all three subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All the students should refer the previous year question papers as this will give them an idea of the pattern and the type of questions asked in the JEE Main exam. Toppers of JEE Main exams always go through the previous year question papers and considers them as the important part of the study material. Take the mock test as this will give you an idea of how well is your preparation and the area which requires improvements. One should practice more and more mock test to improve their proficiency and speed. Preparing notes of all the important topics would be beneficial while revising before the exam. The notes should include important concepts, formulae and previous year important questions. In the last days of exams, instead of wasting time in going through the subject topic-wise, one can go through the notes and revise their subjects well.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Students appearing for the exam always neglect their health and have an unhealthy lifestyle during this phase. Eating healthy food and avoiding junk food will help gain nutrition to your body and brain. Apart from this, one should involve themselves in outdoor sports activities and perform yoga. Also, listen to music to calm your mind and play games such as carrom or chess which will enhance your concentration skills. Avoiding junk foods such as burgers, maggi, pizza and others which might be tempting but could end up affecting your digestive system and you could get sick which ultimately might affect your preparation. Thus, a healthy lifestyle is a must.
Read Also : JEE MAIN 2019 Question Paper
Follow these Top 5 Tips to Crack JEE Main in order to achieve success with ease.